|Anjuna Menon||Major/Minor||4||Media Studies Major/Minor||VI|
Introduction to understand the designing, structure and making of film making. Students will be introduced to the concepts of cinema. The purpose of the course is for students to hands on film scriptwriters.
- To be aware of a the functioning of a Radio, TV and other electronic media
- Understand design of content, product and preproduction of all the above
- Ready to create a structured content of the above
- Study of theory, understanding of basic concepts relating to aesthetics.
- Interactive audio-visual, print and other media content
- Discussion and doing mode of teaching, critical debates, actual drawing and tracing, to create a thorough comprehension and application of the concepts
- Content and Design analysis, for critical and creative reasoning.
- Case studies analysis
Students are expected to –
- Complete all required reading for each scheduled class as per the course outline,
- Actively participate in class activities and discussions, and
- Complete all evaluative processes for successful course completion!