|Dr. Sanjay Deshpande||General||4||None||Any|
Throughout your life you will have read or heard about Histories Mysteries, Legends, Myths and things that just should not be there the infamous OOP’s or Objects Out of Place. Join us on a journey that will take us through the Ages and Around the World as we search together for clues to try and understand these enigmatic mysteries. This is not a course aimed at instilling a particular answer, but rather will take you on a journey at the end of which you will be able to learn to look at things as they are and not what you think they are. The course will explore subjects, concepts and ideas like creation myths, Gods, lost civilisations, UFO’s, spaceships and much more!
Students in this course will be able to –
- Use scientific research methods to analyze each and every mystery.
- Steady the diversity within them as well as the similarities between mysteries and try and figure out how these happened.
- Develop a better understanding and knowledge of the ways in which we look at things that we do not understand.
The course is conducted mostly through interaction based lecture method, with regular class leads by the students. The students also conduct case studies.
Students are expected to –
- Complete all required reading for each scheduled class as per the course outline,
- Actively participate in class activities and discussions, and
- Complete all evaluative processes for successful course completion!