|Sulakshana Sen||Major/Minor||4||Pol. Sci. Major/Minor||3|
This paper will trace Political Philosophy of Indian political thinkers from the ancient period till the twentieth century
- It will help the students to discover the traditional political philosophy that forms the basis of the Indian Constitution, as well as its various domestic and foreign policies
- The paper will also enable the students to relate to and gain a deeper insight into the Indian polity, in context of its political philosophy
- Interactive class discussions on every concept. Small class size
- Use of articles, news clipping, videos, etc. to further explain concept i.e. enable a practical understanding of the concept.
- Evaluations are conducted throughout the semester to ensure that the students’ learning outcomes are appraised.
Students are expected to –
- Complete all required reading for each scheduled class as per the course outline,
- Actively participate in class activities and discussions, and
- Complete all evaluative processes for successful course completion!