|Sulakshana Sen||Major/Minor||4||Pol.Sci. Major/Minor||4|
This paper will trace Political Philosophy of Western political thinkers from the ancient period, through the age of enlightenment to the twentieth century.
- It will help the students to discover the political philosophy that forms the basis of politics in the western hemisphere.
- It will help them interpret the political philosophies of these philosophers in historical context as well as relate them to contemporary politics
- Interactive class discussions on every concept. Small class size
- Use of articles, news clipping, videos, etc. to further explain concept i.e. enable a practical understanding of the concept.
- Evaluations are conducted throughout the semester to ensure that the students’ learning outcomes are appraised.
Students are expected to –
- Complete all required reading for each scheduled class as per the course outline,
- Actively participate in class activities and discussions, and
- Complete all evaluative processes for successful course completion!