|Payal Srivastava||Major/Minor||4||Po. Sci. Major/Minor||4|
With Civil Society stirring up for the first time in many decades, it is essential for citizens of India, and future policy formulators and practitioners to understand how the Indian polity is administered.
The aim of this paper is to enable the students to –
- Explain the general mechanism of Public Administration
- Discuss public administration through case studies on contemporary policy concerns.
- Interactive class discussions on every concept. Small class size
- Use of articles, news clipping, videos, etc. to further explain concept i.e. enable a practical understanding of the concept.
- Evaluations are conducted throughout the semester to ensure that the students’ learning outcomes are appraised.
Students are expected to –
- Complete all required reading for each scheduled class as per the course outline,
- Actively participate in class activities and discussions, and
- Complete all evaluative processes for successful course completion!