|Sulakshana Sen||Major/Minor||4||International Relations Major/Minor|
This paper will explore the dynamics of conflicts comparing theories that have come up over time. Additionally, the use of diplomacy will also be looked at as an effective method of conflict resolution, spanning history and the present.
- This paper will analyze and appraise in detail theories regarding central concepts like conflict, diplomacy and war, which are imperative for an in-depth understanding and analysis of World Politics.
- The theories will be illustrated with the help of case studies across timelines.
- Interactive class discussions on every concept. Small class size
- Use of articles, news clipping, videos, etc. to further explain concept i.e. enable a practical understanding of the concept.
- Evaluations are conducted throughout the semester to ensure that the students’ learning outcomes are appraised.
Students are expected to –
- Complete all required reading for each scheduled class as per the course outline,
- Actively participate in class activities and discussions, and
- Complete all evaluative processes for successful course completion!