After being introduced to wellness management, and having learnt the fundamentals of the same in the previous semester, the next step is to lead them into understanding the details of what they have learnt and apply that knowledge to their everyday lifestyle.
- To identify where the students are going wrong with regards to their lifestyle.
- To use the knowledge learned in the previous semester and apply that to reform their lifestyle.
- To study in greater depth, the influence of lifestyle on staying healthy.
- To learn how to plan a healthy lifestyle for persons of different age groups and health types.
- Discussion based lectures which will allow the students to bring their own experiences/ responses to class
- Reading critical and theoretical texts with attention to detail will help students get familiarized with a variety of techniques for health planning.
- Videos screenings as a part of classroom activity followed by discussions and debates.
Only those students who have completed the introduction to wellness management course are eligible for this advanced course.